Friday, January 1, 2010

Jan 1 2010

So I am going to accept the challenge and try to post a photo a day for 365 days in the year! I know life can get in the way so I can't promise to POST every day but I am going to try!!

If you would like to take the challenge too, check out this site for motivation, help and tons of great digi scrapbooking stuff too!
www.gottapixel.net

Jan 1 2010
I was torn with posting my first photo of the year or what I consider the photo to sum up my day so I am going to post both!

12:01 am watching NYC on TV~
And the countdown to the New Year on my Nintendo DS :)


And my "What I did today" photo. I spent the day watching a Rocky Marathon. I had never seen them all and watching them in order 1-5 was great!!!
Now what is up for tomorrow????

1 comment:

  1. You mean you can pick more than one?? Why didn't I think of that? :)

    ReplyDelete