Monday, January 4, 2010

Jan 4 2010


Today I thought it would be fun to take a photo of where I sit during my day job. For those who don't know what I do, I spend my days teaching adults who are blind or visually impaired how to use the Internet with the help of assistive technology. So most of my day is at a desk:)

I actually bring my laptop with me daily b/c then I can sit close to the students and replicate things as needed and take notes and other odds and ends. So my "space" is a bit cluttered but so is my real "teacher desk" area where I keep other things I need and the desktop I use for files and reports and stuff (maybe that can be tomorrow's photo....that could be fun, a photo a day this week of where I work might be a fun theme for the week!)

So, here is where I work:

You can see my computer (with email open all day even though I probably have time to read only a handful of messages in a day!) My schedule and bottles of water and where I take notes and most important my new daily Philadelphia Eagles desk calendar!!


No comments:

Post a Comment