Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jan 6 2010 365 Day Challenge


Well today's prompt was to photograph your work area. I don't really have a good digiscrap work area (other than on the couch with my laptop). But earlier this week I took a picture of my desk at my day job and so today I have a few photos from work as promised to show you more of where I work. And for fun I took a photo of my "space" on the arm chair of my couch where I store my scanner and other laptop related odds and ends so they are easily in reach!

This is my "teacher desk". It is where I stick all my files and its the computer I use for reports and work email and other related items.
(And for the record, I am a PHILADELPHIA EAGLES fan 110%!! I have the Pittsburgh Steelers "Terrible Towel" because it was a friend and co-worker of mine's and he passed away a few years ago so I hang it here now instead of where it was before).
This is a long shot of my area from the doorway entrance into it.
And this is the view out of my office to the "common" area at the front of the room. As it looks my area is a long rectangle and on the other side of the central wall is a replica of my area but for the keyboarding instruction area.

And for fun, here is my couch arm:) You may notice my allergy medicine, my Nintendo DS, my Blackberry and my scanner. And water and external hard drive too!

No comments:

Post a Comment