Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jan 2 2010

Today was not much more exciting as I was taking advantage of being home alone for the first time this vacation and finishing the One Tree Hill marathon I started last night (which kept me up until 4am!) I had never watched the show until a few months ago I sucked in because it was on before my weakness...Beverly Hills 90210 on Saturday mornings. So I spent most of the day on the couch watching TV so today I must feature yet another photo of a show. I know it looks bad for the begining of the year to be all photos of my television lol but it will get more interesting as the year progresses....or so I hope!

I did run out today to pick up season 1 of Glee so me and my hubby can have a Glee-a-thon tonight and tomorrow before the Eagles game!!

So here are my pictures....

A scene from BH 90210....
And our new season 1 DVD of Glee!

And I almost forgot...what else would I be doing while watching all this tv?? Scanning and organizing my photos of course!!

And while you can't see those pics too well, that cute little baby is me circa 1976!

No comments:

Post a Comment