Saturday, January 15, 2011

3 in 1 catch up post

So I didn't get online to post photos for the last 3 nights so I am doing a 3 in 1 post-to play catch up this morning.

Jan 13 2011-Today's photo is late to upload but was taken on the 13th. Its a little "Cake" we put together for my nieces birthday since she didn't get to blow out any real candles on her actual birthday the day before.


New Niece is a photo of my first visit with my new niece on Friday Jan 14. A cutie already:)


Photo for Saturday Jan 15: Loud Falling Ice- So today I had the crap scared out of me a few times when I heard what turned out to be icicles falling off the house. The first time I thought it was the dryer falling through the floor or something and then this time I had realized what it was so I went outside to look and found the shattered ice not far from my car! As a bonus I have a few photos of the ice.



No comments:

Post a Comment