Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day! Jan 12 2011

Snow! Here is a shot of my house from the street at 4:30 am this morning before I got started shoveling the sidewalk and driveway before the sun came up. "I pick things up. I put things down."-Today, that was snow LOL I was all done around 6 am or so and while it was quite early, it was definately easier and better to just get it over with before the rest of the world was awake. It was also very peaceful-and I wasn't the only one. My neighbor was out doing his as well!



Here are a few more before and after shots of my work:)

Before!



After!








I have to admit that it was definately easier to do before it started to melt and re-freeze and get heavier that it was. We were lucky it was somewhat light and fluffy as well but snow is heavy even when its "fluffy".

No comments:

Post a Comment