Monday, January 24, 2011

Posing for a picture

I know I just did a photo of the plecko's last week and I am going to TRY not to over run my photos with frogs and fish (although they ARE our pets and its just like people who take lots of pics of their dogs or cats-but cuter LOL) But these two pleckos are so much more active than the old ones and first he was chilling on a leave by the tree but had moved by the time I got my camera (even though I told him not to!) but then he came out through the hut and sat there for a second after I had already tried getting his picture on the side of it so I think he chose his pose:) And I liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Mischievous plecko, not staying by the tree when told :P He's very cute - I think I'd photograph him a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! You would think he could stay put for one second! LOL Between the pleckos and the frogs its tough not to take their photo everyday LOL thanks for looking:)

    ReplyDelete