Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jan 4 2010

I am not really feeling the whole "blogging" thing tonight but I did want to post a photo. It won't mean a heck of a lot to strangers who see it but tonight I had to put the end of my old countertop on the curb for street pick up b/c of an incompetent plumber who either never checked his work or never cared to check things and his lack of care and skill led to water back up into our basement for the last few months and only today did we really find out why. But since that had been happening, this piece of our old kitchen that pretty much meant the world to me to keep for sentimental reasons (it was being turned into a stand alone table for my craft room) had to be put to the curb b/c mold had started to grow on the bottom of it and with my allergies and such I just couldn't take the chance in trying to keep it. It REALLY ticks me off and makes little sense to me how this all could have happened but it did and I must move on. But I don't have to like it or be happy about it.

As silly as it might seem to people who read/view this, the whole reason I was willing to get all new cabinets was because I could save this piece. Grrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment