Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 is Here-time to start over~

Ok so even though technically I could start my 365 days of photos over any day I choose...I am going to start fresh with 1-1-11...and who knows if I will be better than I was in 2010 but a girl can try right?

So today was a good day spent with good friends in our new home. So this year I am going to start off with a photo of our frogs, Frick and Frack. Technically I took the photo on Dec 31 but since it didn't end up on my computer until today I am going to give myself a bye and count it for my first photo.


In other photo business I only got a fraction of my photo goals met in 2010-lots of other things went on over the year that I didn't have as much time for the scrapbooking side as I had hoped but as things settle down (I hope) then 2011 could be better for those projects. I have been feeling very scattered in my photos and blogging so hopefully I can get myself organized and on task for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment